Last updated: July 2020
What data do we collect:
We may collect a user's name, email address, and usage statistics to improve your experience and our services.
How do we collect data:
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Signup to our email list
- use our Services,
- contact our support team, and/or
- visit our website.
- You can always choose not to provide us data, but it may mean that we are unable to provide you with our services.
We collect, hold, and use data for limited purposes:
- administer and maintain the services,
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so,
- notify you of new or changed services offered in relation to the services,
- to monitor the usage of our service,
- assist with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the services,
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service,
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information,
- communicate with You.
You can opt-out of any email communications:
We send billing information, product information, services updates and services notifications to You via email. Our emails will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how You can choose to be removed from any mailing list not essential to the services. We will remove you at your request. Please read the applicable unsubscribe instructions carefully. Please note that requesting to be removed from one mailing list may not result in Your being removed from all mailing lists to which You are subscribed. You may need to send separate requests to be removed from each specific mailing list to which you are subscribed.
By email: email@example.com